Frequently Asked Questions
Where is YuMe World located and what time are we open?
YuMe World Newcastle is located on Level 1 at The Gate in Newcastle. We are open every day from 11am to 10pm. We look forward to welcoming you for a day of fun and excitement!
Where is YuMe World located and how do I get there?
YuMe World is situated on Level 1 at The Gate, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 5TG.
The Gate is located on Newgate Street in Newcastle upon Tyne. If you are using Sat Nav, please use the following postcode: NE1 4XQ. The car park is located on Stowell Street.
If you’re using the Metro to reach YuMe World at The Gate, there are two Metro stations nearby: St James’ Park and Haymarket.
1. From St James’ Park Metro Station:
- Exit St James’ Park Metro station and head towards St Andrews.
- Cross Gallowgate and continue walking, passing under the Chinese Arch.
- At the bottom of the hill, turn right onto Newgate Street.
- Follow Newgate Street, around the Coop Building, and you’ll find The Gate straight ahead, where YuMe World is located.
2. From Haymarket Metro Station:
- Exit Haymarket Metro station and turn left onto Percy Street, which connects to Newgate Street.
- Walk along Percy Street until it joins Newgate Street.
- Once on Newgate Street, you’ll spot The Gate, with YuMe World situated opposite Eldon Square shopping centre.
What facilities are available at YuMe World Newcastle?
YuMe World Newcastle offers car parking, accessibility, arcade machines, virtual reality and cashless payment options.
What age ranges are suitable for YuMe World Newcastle games?
Our games cater for all ages from 3+ to adults.
Is YuMe World Newcastle a clean and safe environment?
Yes, YuMe World Newcastle is committed to maintaining a clean and safe environment for all visitors.
What types of multiplayer games are available at YuMe World Newcastle?
We offer multiplayer games for couples and groups of up to four players, such as racing games.
Can I experience virtual reality at Yume World Newcastle?
Yes, YuMe World Newcastle has virtual reality games available for visitors to experience.
What kind of arcade machines are available at Yume World Newcastle?
YuMe World Newcastle offers the very latest of arcade games and virtual reality experiences.
Do I need to bring cash to YuMe World Newcastle?
Payments can be made by cash or card.
Not found the answer you were looking for?
Have questions not covered by our FAQs? If so, please contact us, we are always here to help.
Other Ways To Contact YuMe World
Mon - Sun
11:00 – 22:00
The Gate , Newgate St,
Newcastle Upon Tyne